2015-2016 IDOT Law Enforcement Incentive Program Sign-Up
Participation in the IDOT Incentive program involves just three simple steps to give your agency a chance to win enforcement equipment!
- Sign up for all five of the 2015-2016 campaigns!
Should your department not be able to participate in one or more campaigns, simply do not submit a reporting form for that campaign.
* Required Fields
- Conduct your agency’s enforcement details during the two-week period.
- Thanksgiving Mobilization
Campaign Dates: November 16 – 29, 2015
Reporting Form due: December 7, 2015
Campaign Dates: December 18, 2015 – January 3, 2016
Reporting Form due: January 11, 2016
- Memorial Day Mobilization
Campaign Dates: May 16-30, 2016
Reporting Form due: June 6, 2016
- Independence Day Crackdown
Campaign Dates: June 20-July 5, 2016
Reporting Form due: July 12, 2016
Campaign Dates: August 22– September 6, 2016
Reporting Form due: September 13. 2016
- Report the results of your enforcement details to IDOT (form is the TS 110). The data collection form must be turned in by the date specified. Should your department not be able to participate in one or more campaigns, simply do not submit a reporting form for that campaign.
Once the report is received, your agency will be placed in a drawing for valuable enforcement equipment (moving radars, hand-held radars, portable breath testers and lidars).
All that is required to be eligible for the drawing is enforcement activity in at least one of the following citation categories:
- DUI arrest
- Under-21, zero-tolerance arrest
- Seat belt or child passenger safety citation written between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.